HIMA•San Pablo Health Check Up guarantees the participants that in one day may be performed the following screening tests .
- Laboratory tests: Complete Blood Count, Complete Metabolic Panel, Lipid / cholesterol, PSA (men), Occult Blood, urinalysis, TSH, T-3 and T-4
- Cervical Evaluation: Thin Prep (women)
- Pulmonary Evaluation: Chest X-rays
- Cardiac Evaluation, electrocardiogram (EKG) and blood pressure
- Physical assessment and detailed history to make a complete patient screening
- Summary of results, discussed with the doctor before the medical discharge
HIMA•San Pablo Health Check Up is a medical screening program that ensures clear results through a detailed examination. It is designed to provide screening tests for men and women over 18 years old, according to the needs of each individual. The visit includes laboratories, imaging studies and medical evaluations. HIMA•San Pablo Health Check Up was created to promote our people avoid falling into chronic conditions, early detection saves lives. Testing program are aimed at detection to identify the appropriate treatment for the best possible results. The program seeks to identify related to the leading causes of death in Puerto Rico such as diseases: cancer, heart, diabetes and Alzheimer’s. The tests used in the program are recommended by The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. The organization is an independent panel of experts that reviews and develops recommendations based on medical evidence, in order to improve the health of Americans.
The Program Includes
Personalized concierge to direct the patient to complete the process by hospital
Valet parking for all participants
Healthy breakfast and lunch
Also, the patient may request additional tests in his visit. The following recommended tests are available for an additional cost. (Additional tests may require extended visit.)
- C reactive protein high sensitivity (hs-CRP)
- Fatty acids
- Stress Test
- Digital ultrasound screening (women)
- CA – 125
- Basic spirometry
- CT Breast / Chest (Low Dose)
- DNA testing of stool with sensitivity (sDNA)
- Abdominal sonogram
HIMA•San Pablo Hospitals leads treating patients since 1988 and has expanded to include five hospitals with 1,200 beds, positioning the group as a leader in the system greets of Puerto Rico. HIMA•San Pablo Hospitals are accredited by Joint Commision. Our U.S. board certified doctors bring years of experience at the forefront of the best universities and hospitals worldwide. Our team approach provides a more complete diagnosis, more accurate and appropriate surgical treatment recommendations.
HIMA•San Pablo Hospital 100 Luis Munoz Marin Avenue Caguas, PR 00725