Rest is extremely important to the performance of our body. When we sleep our body goes through many processes necessary for optimal working the next day. If you are confronting sleep problems, if you don’t get enough sleep, or if the stress does not let you sleep, you need to start to looking for alternatives to improve your rest. Here we offer you 10 tips that will help you to sleep.
1. Try to relax an hour or two before bedtime.
2. Do not drink coffee after noon.
3. Cook dinners containing ingredients like magnesium and melatonin relaxing.
4. Turn off the lights at 10 pm.
5. Breathe through the nasal cavity on the left side.
6. Change your perspective.
7. Adjust sounds and lights. You must sleep in total darkness.
8. Relax with a hot water bath and if possible with salts also before going to sleep.
9. Look for relaxation techniques such as acupuncture.
10. Take a break of at least 15 minutes during the day to relax.
Remember that you need to sleep 7-9 hours in your adulthood to be able to rest and recover from your day.